Contact form for your questions
You can use this form to direct specific questions to the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection (BMUV). We will reply as quickly as possible. A lot has changed for the ministry since the federal election and formation of a new government . The extensive and lengthy restructuring process is still ongoing and will affect how quickly your questions are answered. Please bear in mind that it may take some time to respond to your enquiry.
You can find regularly updated information on all of the BMUV’s policy areas on our website. Please have a look to see if you can find answers to your questions before writing to us.
Please be aware that...
- the BMUV cannot provide any legal information or personal advice
- applications or offers for goods or services submitted using the contact form will not be processed
- the BMUV cannot carry out any research for university students, teachers or school students
- the BMUV cannot assess inventions or technical developments. Please contact universities and other research institutions or private companies.
- the BMUV does not issue opinions on statements made by third parties.
Brochures can be ordered using the publications order form.
Information on various funding programmes can be found on the BMUV website under the relevant heading.
(*) Your last name, preferred form of address , email address, a topic and a message must be provided in order to receive a reply. All other information is voluntary.